Plain Flour – 150 gms
Semolina – 100 gms
Gram Flour – 50 gms
Ghee – 60 gms
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
1. Mix the plain flour, semolina and gram flour.
2. Add the ghee, pepper powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder and salt.
3. Mix well.
4. Add enough water to make a smooth dough and make marble size balls of the dough.
5. Roll each ball into small medium size puris.
6. Prick each puri with a fork.
7. Heat the oil and add the puris one by one.
8. Fry till golden brown.
9. Serve hot.