Corns – 5
Onion – 1, chopped
Green Chillies – 2, chopped
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 2 tblsp
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Salt to taste
1. Peel and grate the corn.
2. Heat oil.
3. Add mustard seeds, asafoetida, onions and green chillies and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add the corn and cook for 5-7 minutes.
5. Add 200ml of water and salt.
6. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add lemon juice and mix well.
8. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot.
Makai ni Khichdi Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Makai ni Khichdi Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.