Corns – 5
Onion – 1, chopped
Green Chillies – 2, chopped
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 2 tblsp
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Salt to taste
1. Peel and grate the corn.
2. Heat oil.
3. Add mustard seeds, asafoetida, onions and green chillies and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add the corn and cook for 5-7 minutes.
5. Add 200ml of water and salt.
6. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add lemon juice and mix well.
8. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot.
Makai ni Khichdi Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Makai ni Khichdi Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.