Firm Tomatoes – 2, medium
Onion – 1, medium
Fresh Green Chilli – 1
Fresh Mint Leaves – 1 tblsp
Fresh Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp
Tabasco Sauce – 1/2 tsp
Clear Honey – 1 tblsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Lime Juice – 2 tblsp
Plain Yogurt – 1 tblsp
1. Place the tomatoes in hot water for a few seconds. Remove one by one using a slotted spoon.
2. Peel off the skins carefully.
3. Cut the tomatoes in half and squeeze out the seeds. Chop the flesh roughly and set them aside.
4. Using a sharp knife, roughly chop the onion, green chilli, mint and fresh coriander.
5. Place the herb mixture in a mixie with the tabasco sauce, honey, salt and lime juice.
6. Add the tomatoes and grind everything together for a few seconds.
7. Pour into a small serving bowl. Stir in the yogurt just before serving.
Sweet and Sour Tomato and Onion Relish Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sweet and Sour Tomato and Onion Relish Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.