Plain Yogurt – 2 cups
Salt – 1 tsp
Granulated Sugar – 1 tsp
Clear Honey – 2 tblsp
Mint Sauce – 1 1/2 tsp
Fresh Coriander – 2 tblsp, roughly chopped
Fresh Green Chilli – 1, seeded and finely chopped
Onion – 1, medium and diced
Water – 1/4 cup
1. Pour the yogurt into a bowl and whisk it.
2. Add the salt, sugar and honey and mint sauce.
3. Taste to check the sweetness and add more honey if desired.
4. Reserve a little chopped coriander for the garnish and add the rest to the yogurt mixture, with the chilli, onion and water.
5. Whisk once again and pour into a serving bowl.
6. Garnish with the reserved coriander and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !