125 gm butter
125 gm castor sugar
100 gm peanut butter
50 gm dark chocolate
125 gm flour
1 tbsp vanilla
25 gm golden syrup or honey
For Peanut Butter Icing
125 gm cream cheese
25 gm honey
125 gm cream whipped
1 tbsp baking powder
1. Cream margarine, peanut butter, and sugar for 15 minutes, using flat beater. Scrape bottom and sides of bowl after each 5 minutes.
2. Add eggs and vanilla to creamed mixture.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
4. Add dry ingredients and buttermilk alternately to creamed mixture. Scrape bottom and sides of bowl after each addition.
5. Scale the batter into one 18x26x2-inch baking pan. Bake at 170 C for 30-35 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly depressed in the center.
6. Ice with peanut butter icing.