Fresh Green Chillies – 3
Carrot – 1 medium
Green Beans – 50 gms
Red Pepper – 1 medium
Oil – 1 tblsp
Curry Leaves – 6
Garlic – 3 cloves, sliced
Dried Red Chillies – 3
Onion Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Fenugreek Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Canned Red Kidney Beans – 1/2 cup, drained
Salt – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
1. Cut the chillies in half lengthways. Remove the membranes and seeds and chop the flesh.
2. Cut the carrot into strips and slice the green beans diagonally. Remove the seeds and stalk from the pepper and cut the flesh into strips.
3. Heat the oil in a kadai. Add the curry leaves, sliced garlic cloves, dried chillies and onion and fenugreek seeds.
4. When these ingredients turn a shade darker, add the chillies, kidney beans, carrot strips, green beans and pepper strips, stirring constantly.
5. Stir in the salt and the lemon juice. Lower the heat, cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
6. Transfer to a serving dish and serve immediately, hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !