Prawns – 500 gms, cleaned
Ginger – 10 gms, julienned
Salt – 1 tsp
Sesame Oil – 1 tsp
Chinese Wine – 1 tsp
Ajinomoto – 1 tsp
Eggs – 2, whisked
Bread Slices – 8
Sesame Seeds – 1 tbsp, broiled
Oil for frying
1. Blend the prawns along with the ginger, salt, sesame oil, Chinese wine, ajinomoto and eggs.
2. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and spread each portion over the bread slices evenly.
3. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and keep aside.
4. Heat the oil in a kadai.
5. Deep fry the slices one by one till crisp on both sides.
5. Drain the excess oil and serve immediately accompanied by sweet and sour sauce.
Sesame Prawn Toast Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sesame Prawn Toast Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.