Prawns – 500 gms, cleaned
Ginger – 10 gms, julienned
Salt – 1 tsp
Sesame Oil – 1 tsp
Chinese Wine – 1 tsp
Ajinomoto – 1 tsp
Eggs – 2, whisked
Bread Slices – 8
Sesame Seeds – 1 tbsp, broiled
Oil for frying
1. Blend the prawns along with the ginger, salt, sesame oil, Chinese wine, ajinomoto and eggs.
2. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and spread each portion over the bread slices evenly.
3. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and keep aside.
4. Heat the oil in a kadai.
5. Deep fry the slices one by one till crisp on both sides.
5. Drain the excess oil and serve immediately accompanied by sweet and sour sauce.
How to Make Sesame Prawn Toast Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sesame Prawn Toast Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.