Coriander Leaves – 2 cups
Oil – 2tblsp
Black Gram Dal – 3 tblsp
Bengal Gram Dal – 1 tsp
Asafoetida Powder – 1 tsp
Dry Red Chillies – 6 to 8
Tamarind – a marble sized ball
Salt to taste
1. Heat a frying pan over low heat. Dry roast the coriander leaves for a couple of minutes. Remove coriander leaves from pan and set aside.
2. In the same frying pan heat the oil and fry the black gram dal, bengal gram dal, asafoetida powder and red chillies till the dals turn golden and the spices give out their aroma.
3. Add tamarind and salt. Powder fine with the coriander leaves.
4. Serve with plain rice and ghee.
5. Store in an airtight container and use as required.
Coriander can adds new flavor to any dish and it’s specialty is that it use at the end of dish or sprinkles on the dish before serve.It fragrance is amazing.