1. Cut the mangoes into big pieces removing the seeds.
2. Make a mixture of salt, turmeric, red chilli and 12 teaspoons of mustard oil and rub it on the mango pieces.
3. Put it in a jar, set in the sun and shake it daily.
4. After two days, pour rest of the oil to the jar and set aside for another 15 days but not in the sun, and shake it every day.
5. Serve after 20 days.
6. This pickle can be kept for 1-2 years but carefully keep it coverted with oil and spices.
Punjabi Mango Pickle Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Punjabi Mango Pickle from Awesome Cuisine.