Bread – 6 slices
Butter – 200 gms
Mint Chutney or Warmed Jam
1. Remove the crusts from the bread slices and discard.
2. Spread the filling generously over each slice.
3. With the help of a piece of butter or brown paper a little bigger than the bread slice, roll each slice of bread.
4. Wrap the roll tightly with the paper and tie it with string if it does not stay rolled.
5. Make rolls with all the bread slices.
6. Place the rolls in the refrigerator till ready to serve.
7. Before serving, remove the paper wrapping and untie the string, cut each roll into 1 inch thick slices and serve.