Tomato – 1 medium sized
Coriander Leaves or Parsley – 1 tblsp chopped
Cheese – 2 tblsp grated
White Sauce – 1 cup
Chilli Sauce – 1 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Bread Slices – 8
1. Wash the tomato and coriander leaves or parsley.
2. Chop the tomatoes and coriander leaves or parsley fine.
3. Grate enough cheese to make 2 tblsp.
4. Mix the white sauce with all the other ingredients, except the bread slices, in a bowl using a wooden spoon.
5. Place 1 heaped tblsp of the filling on a bread slice and cover with another slice, till all the filling is used up.
6. Place the sandwiches in a sandwich toaster and toast them over a gas flame. If you have an electric toaster, you can use that too. Wait till it has browned and serve.