Lime – 1/2
Honey – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Black Salt – 1/4 tsp
Chaat Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Mango Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
1. Wash all the fruits and vegetables thoroughly.
2. Peel the papaya, apple and pineapple.
3. Cut the papaya in half. Remove the seeds and discard.
4. Cut the papaya into cubes.
5. Discard the core from the apple and cut into cubes.
6. Peel and slice the banana.
7. Discard the guava seeds and cut into cubes.
8. Wash the cucumber and peel it using a peeler.
9. Remove the seeds from the cucumber and cut into cubes.
10. Cut the tomatoes into cubes (same size as other fruits and vegetables)
11. Place the cut fruits and vegetables with the grapes in a salad bowl and mix lightly with wooden spoon.
12. To make the dressing, squeeze the juice from the lime and strain it into a small bowl.
13. Mix in the honey.
14. Add all the powdered ingredients and mix well.
15. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix lightly till all the vegetables and fruit are coated with the dressing.
16. Place in the refrigerator till serving time.