Vinegar – 1 tblsp
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Mustard Powder – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Honey – 2 tsp
Beat all the ingredients together and store in a bowl.
1. Remove 2 cups of corn from the packet and let it thaw.
2. Chop paneer into 1/2 inch cubes.
3. Remove leaves from celery stalks and chop the stalks into 1/2 inch pieces.
4. Cut capsicum in half and remove seeds and pith. Cut each half into 8 pieces.
5. Chop each mushroom into 4 pieces.
6. Place the mushrooms into a frying pan, add one tablespoon of water and cook till water is absorbed.
7. Mix all the veggies and place in a salad bowl.
8. Mix in the dressing just before serving.