Water – 3 cups
Sugar – 4 tblsp
a pinch of Salt
Limes – 2
a pinch of Black Salt (optional)
Cumin Seed Powder – 1/4 tsp
1. Put 1 cup of water in a pan and put it on moderate heat to warm it.
2. Add the sugar and salt and stir till the sugar dissolves.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
4. Add the rest of the water and mix well.
5. Squeeze the limes and strain the juice into a small bowl.
6. Pour the lime juice into the sugar syrup.
7. Add the black salt and cumin seed powder and stir.
8. Transfer the lime juice to a jug and put it in the refrigerator till cold.
9. Pour it into small glasses and add ice cubes if desired before serving.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !