8 cups watermelon, cubed and seeded
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup sugar
2 cups Sprite/7 Up/ Lemon Mirinda
1. Process the watermelon, lime juice and sugar in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour into a freezer-proof container and freeze for about 30 minutes or until edges begin to freeze.
3. Stir and re-freeze. Repeat this process every 30 minutes or so, for about 90 minutes.
4. To serve, spoon 3/4 cup of the melon slush into a tall glass or bowl and add 1/4 cup of the soft drink.
5. Decorate with some chopped melon or sprigs of mint.