Green tea – 1 tea bag
Honey – 45 ml
Water – 150 ml
1. Switch on your sorbet machine and let cool for 10 minutes.
2. Make a green tea extract and add honey to this.
3. Strain once and mix it well.
4. The quantity of the honey can be reduced depending on the sweetness of the fruit.
5. Pour the mixture into the chilled sorbet machine and churn till it sets and forms a smooth sorbet.
If you don’t have a sorbet machine, try the following method to get the desired sorbet texture: Put the mixture you have prepared into the deep freezer. Once it’s frozen, scrape off the upper layer with a fork and replace in the freezer. Repeat the process thrice.