Watermelon – 1
Watermelon syrup – 90 ml
Crushed black pepper – a pinch
1. Switch on your sorbet machine and let cool for 10 minutes.
2. Peel the watermelon and put it in a juicer.
3. Strain once it’s done, add in the syrup and the black pepper, mix well.
4. The quantity of the syrup can be reduced depending on the sweetness of the fruit.
5. Pour the mixture into the chilled sorbet machine and churn till it sets and forms a smooth sorbet.
If you don’t have a sorbet machine, try the following method to get the desired sorbet texture: Put the mixture you have prepared into the deep freezer. Once it’s frozen, scrape off the upper layer with a fork and replace in the freezer. Repeat the process thrice.