White Pumpkin – 3 cups, diced
Milk – 1/2 cup
Grated Jaggery or Sugar – 3 tblsp
Cardamom Powder – little
Nutmeg Powder – little
Fresh Coconut – 1 tblsp, grated
Bengal Gram – 1 tblsp, roasted and powdered
Ghee – 1 tblsp
1. Heat a frying pan, add ghee and when it melts mix diced pumpkin pieces and fry for 1 or 2 minutes.
2. Pour milk and cook in reduced flame closing with a lid.
3. When moisture is completely absorbed, add grated jaggery and cook till dry.
4. Add other powdered ingredients, coconut at the end and remove from fire.
White Pumpkin Curry Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this White Pumpkin Curry Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.