Agathi Keerai Leaves – 2 cups
Cooked Tuvar Dal – 2 tblsp
Fresh Coconut – 1 tblsp, grated
Jaggery – 2 tblsp, grated
Ghee for frying
1. Pressure cook keerai with chopping it.
2. Allow to cool, squeeze out moisture from keerai.
3. Drain excess water from cooked dal.
4. Heat a kadai with ghee, add jaggery and when it melts completely mix keerai to that.
5. Fry till moisture evaporates completely.
6. Add dal, grated fresh coconut, mix well and remove from fire.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !