Beetroot – 2, medium
Ghee – 2 tsp
Cashewnuts – 1 tblsp, broken
Sugar – 2 tblsp
Salt – a pinch
Cardamom Powder – a pinch
Banana – 1, ripe
Grated Coconut – 1 tblsp, fresh
1.Scrape the outer skin and grate beetroot.
2. Place a heavy pan on fire with ghee.
3. Add grated beetroot, fry for a minute and pour required quantity of water for the beetroot to cook.
4. Close with a lid and cook till soft and moisture is absorbed.
5. Sprinkle sugar and cook till it is melted and the mixture becomes thick. Add a pinch of salt.
6. Fry cashewnuts separately in ghee, add cardamom powder in that ghee and mix with beetroot.
7. Just before removing from fire, mix grated coconut and finely chopped banana to beetroot mixture.
Beetroot Sweet Curry Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Beetroot Sweet Curry Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.