Beetroot – 2, medium
Ghee – 2 tsp
Cashewnuts – 1 tblsp, broken
Sugar – 2 tblsp
Salt – a pinch
Cardamom Powder – a pinch
Banana – 1, ripe
Grated Coconut – 1 tblsp, fresh
1.Scrape the outer skin and grate beetroot.
2. Place a heavy pan on fire with ghee.
3. Add grated beetroot, fry for a minute and pour required quantity of water for the beetroot to cook.
4. Close with a lid and cook till soft and moisture is absorbed.
5. Sprinkle sugar and cook till it is melted and the mixture becomes thick. Add a pinch of salt.
6. Fry cashewnuts separately in ghee, add cardamom powder in that ghee and mix with beetroot.
7. Just before removing from fire, mix grated coconut and finely chopped banana to beetroot mixture.
How to Make Beetroot Sweet Curry Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Beetroot Sweet Curry Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.