2 cups water
2 cups almonds, soaked in warm water for 30 minutes
1 cup strawberries
1 cup peaches
2 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
4 ice cubes
1. Place almonds and water in a blender and process on high speed for about one minute till it forms a creamy paste.
2. Add strawberries, peaches, honey and vanilla and blend until rich and smooth.
3. Blend in ice cubes if desired.
4. Serve in a tall glass with chopped pieces of strawberry.
5. Add whipped cream, if desired.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !