Apples – 4, medium size
Fresh Strawberries – 1 cup, sliced
Sugar (for the strawberries) – 1/2 cup
Sugar to taste
1. Remove the skin of the apples and cut into big pieces.
2. Add 2-3 cups water and churn in a mixer. Strain the pulp.
3. Mix the strawberries with sugar and keep it aside for two hours.
4. Blend in a mixer along with the sugar.
5. Mix both the juices.
6. Add a bit of strawberry crush.
7. Add sugar to taste.
8. Blend once again.
9. Serve chilled.
Apple and Strawberry Drink Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Apple and Strawberry Drink Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.