Apples – 4, medium size
Fresh Strawberries – 1 cup, sliced
Sugar (for the strawberries) – 1/2 cup
Sugar to taste
1. Remove the skin of the apples and cut into big pieces.
2. Add 2-3 cups water and churn in a mixer. Strain the pulp.
3. Mix the strawberries with sugar and keep it aside for two hours.
4. Blend in a mixer along with the sugar.
5. Mix both the juices.
6. Add a bit of strawberry crush.
7. Add sugar to taste.
8. Blend once again.
9. Serve chilled.
How to Make Apple and Strawberry Drink Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Apple and Strawberry Drink Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.