Apples – 4, medium size
Fresh Strawberries – 1 cup, sliced
Sugar (for the strawberries) – 1/2 cup
Sugar to taste
1. Remove the skin of the apples and cut into big pieces.
2. Add 2-3 cups water and churn in a mixer. Strain the pulp.
3. Mix the strawberries with sugar and keep it aside for two hours.
4. Blend in a mixer along with the sugar.
5. Mix both the juices.
6. Add a bit of strawberry crush.
7. Add sugar to taste.
8. Blend once again.
9. Serve chilled.
Apple and Strawberry Drink Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Apple and Strawberry Drink Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.