1. Slice brinjals lengthwise.
2. Heat oil in deep curved pan and fry onions and brinjals together for 1 minute.
3. Add salt, chilli powder, mix well and add 1/4 cup of water and close with a lid.
4. Cook in reduced flame till brinjals become soft.
5. Fry for another minute after the moisture is absorbed completely.
6. Remove from fire and serve with cooked rice.
Brinjal and Small Onion Curry Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Brinjal and Small Onion Curry from Awesome Cuisine.