Cabbage – 1/4 kg
Green Gram Dal – 1 tblsp
Fresh Coconut – 1 tblsp, grated
Green Chillies – 2, slit lengthwise
Red Chillies – 2
Salt as required
Oil for frying
Mustard Seeds – little
Curry Leaves – few
Urad dal – little
1. Heat water in a deep pan.
2. When it starts boiling add dal and cook for few minutes.
3. Add finely chopped cabbage and cook till soft.
4. Drain water completely and use it for rasam.
5. Heat oil in kadai, add seasonings, green chillies, broken red chillies and then cooked cabbage.
6. Fry till dry and then add salt, grated fresh coconut.
7. Stir for a minute and remove from fire.
8. Serve with rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !