1. Wash and cut colocasia into 2 or 3 piecces depending on the size.
2. Add enough water, salt, turmeric, tamarind and pressure cook till one whistle, till outer skin can be peeled easily.
3. Peel the outer skin.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry yam pieces for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle very little tamarind extract (optional).
6. Add salt, garlic, chilli powder and fry for 1 or 2 minutes.
7. Serve with rice and ghee.
Colocasia Soft Curry Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Colocasia Soft Curry from Awesome Cuisine.