Capsicum – 3 to 4
Mushroom – 200 gms
Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1/3 tsp
Corn Flour – 1 tblsp
Red Chillies – 3
Chilli Garlic Sauce – little
Tomato Ketchup – little
Oil for frying
1. Wash and dice capsicum and mushroom into 1 inch cubes.
2. Heat oil, add broken red chillies, ginger garlic paste and then chopped vegetables.
3. Fry in medium flame till vegetables becomes tender.
4. Remove excess oil and sprinkle both the sauces as per taste.
5. Sprinkle salt and cornflour which is mixed with little water to a paste and stir gently till it coats the vegetable.