1. Wash and dice capsicum and mushroom into 1 inch cubes.
2. Heat oil, add broken red chillies, ginger garlic paste and then chopped vegetables.
3. Fry in medium flame till vegetables becomes tender.
4. Remove excess oil and sprinkle both the sauces as per taste.
5. Sprinkle salt and cornflour which is mixed with little water to a paste and stir gently till it coats the vegetable.
Mushroom and Capsicum Curry Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Mushroom and Capsicum Curry from Awesome Cuisine.