Raw Bananas – 2
Onions – 3 tblsp, finely cut
Tamarind – Gooseberry sized
Salt as required
Oil for frying
Fry and Powder:
Red Chillies – 8
Coriander Seeds – 1 1/2 tsp
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
Bengal Gram Dal – 1 1/2 tsp
1. Peel outer skin and cut banana into four lengthwise pieces and then slice into thin pieces. Keep immersed in water till required.
2. Remove pieces from water and fry it in oil till it turns golden.
3. Cool down to room temperature.
4. Pound fried ingredients to coarse powder, add salt, tamarind and blend in a mixie.
5. Add fried vegetable pieces and pound coarsely.
6. Heat rest of the oil and fry onions till crisp and golden.
7. Add pound pieces and fry for few more minutes.