Onions – 3 tblsp, finely chopped
Carrot – 1/4 kg
Oil for frying
Red Chillies – 2
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Salt as required
Garlic Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Onion Chutney – 1/2 tsp
Paruppu Podi (Dal Powder) – 1 tblsp
1. Scrape and dice carrot into small pieces. Steam cook in pressure cooker.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan, add mustard seeds, broken red chillies and then onions.
3. Fry till it turns golden.
4. Add cooked vegetable and fry for few minutes.
5. Add all the powders, chutney and mix well till it blends.
6. Serve with rice.