Capsicum – 1/4 kg
Oil for frying
Salt as required
Fresh Coconut – 2 tblsp, grated
Cashewnuts – 8
Green Chillies – 2
Poppy Seeds – 2 tsp
1. Grind the ingredients to a smooth paste with minimum water possible. Add salt at the end and grind once.
2. Wash and dice capsicum into 1 inch squares.
3. Heat 2 to 3 tblsp oil oil and fry capsicum till it becomes soft.
4. Strain excess oil and then add ground paste.
5. Fry till moisture is absorbed and mixture becomes dry.
6. Serve as a side curry to cooked rice.