1. Pressure cook the potatoes. Peel and dice them into big cubes.
2. Dice capsicums into 1 inch pieces.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry capsicums till it becomes soft. Remove excess oil.
4. Add coriander powder, turmeric, garam masala and mix well.
5. Add potatoes and stir for few more minutes.
6. Sprinkle salt andd garlic chilli powder at the end and fry for a minute.
7. Serve as a dry curry.
Capsicum and Potato Masala Curry Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Capsicum and Potato Masala Curry from Awesome Cuisine.