Capsicum – 1/4 kg
Potatoes – 2 to 3
Oil for frying
Coriander Powder – 1 1/2 tblsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
Garlic Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as required
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
1. Pressure cook the potatoes. Peel and dice them into big cubes.
2. Dice capsicums into 1 inch pieces.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry capsicums till it becomes soft. Remove excess oil.
4. Add coriander powder, turmeric, garam masala and mix well.
5. Add potatoes and stir for few more minutes.
6. Sprinkle salt andd garlic chilli powder at the end and fry for a minute.
7. Serve as a dry curry.