Cauliflower – 2 medium sized
Lemon – 3 or 4
Oil – 2 1/2 tblsp
Salt as required
Chilli Powder as required
Fenugreek Powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Asafoetida Powder – little
1. Cut cauliflower into small flowerettes, wash well. Keep immersed in water to which salt is added for 10 minutes. Drain water completely.
2. Spread it over a towel to remove excess moisture.
3. Heat oil in a deep curved pan, add mustard, asafoetida and then cauliflower pieces.
4. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Add salt, chilli powder and fry for another one minute.
5. Just before removing from the fire, add fenugreek powder.
6. Squeeze lemon juice and mix well.