Lemon – 12, medium sized
Salt – 1 tblsp
Chilli Powder – 2 tblsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
1. Heat water in a big vessel. Switch off when it becomes very hot.
2. Add whole lemon in that and keep closed for 10 minutes.
3. Strain water completely and chop lemon into small pieces.
4. Add 1 cup water and cook for few minutes. Add salt and turmeric powder.
5. Remove from fire and allow to cool.
6. Heat oil separately, add mustard seeds. When it splutters, remove from fire.
7. Add to the lemon and mix chilli powder.
8. This stays good for 2-3 weeks.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !