Small Onions – 2 cups, peeled
Red Chillies – 12
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Coriander Seeds – 1 tblsp
Fresh Coconut – 1 cup, grated
Refined Oil for frying
Thick Tamarind Extract – 2 tblsp
Coconut Oil – 1 tsp
1. Dry roast chillies and dhania separately in a kadai. Keep aside.
2. Roast coconut till golden brown. Keep separately.
3. In the same kadai, add refined oil, season with cumin seeds. Put onions and fry till golden.
4. Grind all the ingredients with salt, tamarind to coarse paste.
5. Add little raw coconut oil on top.
6. Mix well and serve.