Sprouted Green Gram – 1 1/2 cups
Oil – 2 tblsp
Tamarind Extract – little
Salt as required
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Grind to paste:
Fresh Coconut – 1/2 cup, grated, dry roast till light brown
Onions – 2, chop and fry in oil till it turns brown
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Asafoetida – little
Fry the below ingredients in little oil separately and then grind with other ingredients.
Cloves – 3
Cinnamon – 1 inch piece
Cumin Seeds – 2 tsp
1. Keep sprouts in a vessel and steam cook in a cooker without keeping weight for 7 minutes.
2. Heat little oil, add mustard seeds, curry leaves and then ground paste.
3. Stir fry for few minutes, add tamarind extract, salt and then cooked gram.
4. Pour just enough water and cook till it becomes thick.
5. Serve garnished with coriander leaves.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !