Red Chillies – 10
Grated Fresh Coconut – 1/4 cup
Aniseed – 1/4 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Poppy Seeds – 1 tblsp
Roasted Gram – 2 tblsp
1. Cut all the vegetables into small pieces.
2. Heat oil, fry onions till crisp.
3. Add chopped tomatoes, potatoes and fry for few minutes.
4. Add ground paste with salt, stir for few minutes.
5. Pour just enough water, close with lid and cook in medium flame till thick.
6. When potatoes are cooked properly, remove from fire.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and curry leaves.
8. Serve hot with idlis.