200 gm Moong Dal
4-5 diced Paneer pieces
1 tsp crushed Paneer mixed with Chaat Masala
1 tsp Capsicum and Cabbage – chopped
1/2 tsp Onions – chopped
1 tsp Cashewnuts
Salt – to taste
Ghee – for frying
1. Soak the moong dal overnight and grind it with some salt into a consistent flowing batter.
2. Heat tawa and spread some batter in a circular motion over it.
3. Add the cashewnuts and all the vegetables.
4. Dab some ghee on top and flip it over to cook for a few minutes.
5. Serve with mint chutney and sweet chutney.