4 slices bread cut into small cubes
1 big onion cut into rounds and separated
1 capsicum sliced finely
1 carrot peeled and grated
2 potatoes cooked and diced
1 stick celery chopped
2-3 cloves garlic chopped
50 ml refined oil
Juice of one orange
Juice of one lime
1 tsp olive oil or refined sunflower oil
2 tsp vinegar
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tbsp chilli powder
salt to taste
1. Put all ingredients of dressing in a bottle and shake till well mixed.
2. Add fried garlic.
3. Keep in fridge.
4. To make salad, heat oil, fry garlic pieces till light brown and remove.
5. Add bread pieces, fry to light golden brown and remove.
6. Arrange a salad bowl with lettuce leaves.
7. Place all vegetables, pour dressing and toss well.
8. Just before serving add bread pieces.
9. Serve immediately.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !