Fresh thick curds: 10-12 cups
Pineapple (tinned): 6 slices
Pineapple essence: 1/4 tsp
Powdered sugar: 8 tbsp
Yellow colouring: a few drops
Cardamom powder: 1 tsp
1. Tie the curd in a muslin cloth and leave it for 3-4 hours.
2. Pass the curd through a sieve.
3. Add sugar, pineapple essence and yellow colour.
4. Blend in a mixer or whip well.
5. Cut the pineapple into small pieces.
6. Add it to the above mixture along with the cardamom powder.
7. Mix well.
8. Chill for 2-3 hours.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !