1 Fresh Coconut
Salt as required
1. Preheat the oven to 160C.
2. First drain the coconut juice, either by piercing one of the coconut eyes or breaking it carefully.
3. Open the coconut and use a knife to ease the flesh away from the shell.
4. Slice the coconut flesh into wafer thin shavings. Sprinkle these evenly all over one or two baking sheets and sprinkle with salt.
5. Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until crisp, turning them from time to time.
6. Cook and serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !