1 Galia Melon
1 Honeydew Melon
225 gms Strawberries
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tbsp Clear Honey
1 tbsp Chopped Fresh Mint
1. Prepare the melons by cutting them in half and discarding the seeds by scraping out with a spoon.
2. Use a melon baller to scoop out the flesh into balls or a knife to cut into cubes. Place these in a fruit bowl.
3. Rinse and take the stems off the strawberries, twisting so that they remove the hull at the same time. Cut the fruit in half and add them to the bowl. If the hull remains inside, use a knife to cut it out.
4. Mix together the lemon juice and honey and add 1 tbsp water to make this easier to pour over the fruit.
5. Mix into the fruit gently.
6. Sprinkle the chopped mint over the top of the fruit and serve.