Tamarind – small lump
Rasam Powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – as required
Red Chilli – as required
Carrot – as required
Beans – as required
Salt – as per taste
1. Add water in a pan and boil the carrot, beans. Allow it to cool and then make it into a soft paste by grinding it.
2. Take a thick extract of the tamarind and add it into a new pan.
3. Then add the turmeric powder, salt, rasam powder and allow it to boil.
4. Add oil in pan, put mustard and red chilli and then add it to the rasam.
5. Healthy vegetable rasam is ready.
This can be used to make the children eat the vegetables they dont like. So start writing down the vegetables your children ignore and customize your own rasam.