A simple and tasty teatime/evening snack.
Gram Flour – 1 cup
Rice Flour – 1/4 cup
Mint Leaves – 1 small bunch, cleaned, washed, chopped
Cooking Soda – a pinch
Salt as per taste
Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil as required
1. Combine the rice flour, gram flour, salt and red chilli powder in a large bowl.
2. Add cooking soda and mix well.
3. Heat 1 tblsp oil and add to the bowl.
4. Add the mint leaves and sprinkle enough water.
5. Mix well to a thick dough.
6. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame.
7. Drop small portions of the dough or rub it onto a pakoda plate over hot oil.
8. Fry until light golden brown.
9. Remove and drain excess oil.
10. Serve as a snack.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !