Cauliflower – 1, small, cleaned, finely chopped
Onion – 1, big
Cloves – 2
Peppercorns – 4
Butter – 1 tblsp
Maida – 1/2 tblsp
Milk – 1 cup
Pepper Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the cauliflower, onions, cloves, peppercorns with 2 cups of water and bring to a boil.
2. Drain and grind together to a smooth paste or mash them well without any lumps.
3. Heat butter in a pan.
4. Add maida and stir-fry for a minute.
5. Pour the milk and mix well.
6. Add the cauliflower mixture and little water.
7. Bring to a boil or simmer for 8 to 10 minutes till heated through.
8. Sprinkle salt and pepper powder.
9. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !