Boiled flat noodles (hakka noodles) – 2 cups
Dried Red Chillies – 3
Spring Onion – 1, small bunch
Capsicum – 1, small and thinly sliced
Garlic – 2 tsp, finely chopped
Vinegar – 1/2 tsp
Salt – to taste
Oil – 1 1/2 tblsp
a pinch of Tandoori color
1. Chop the spring onions into 1/4 inch pieces slanting. Pound red chillies and garlic coarsely.
2. Heat 1 tblsp of oil in a wok, add chilli and garlic and fry for a minute. Add the capsicum and fry till tender.
3. Add the spring onion and fry again for 2-3 minutes. Also add noodles and salt and mix well.
4. Now add the tandoori color and vinegar to taste. Heat very well in oven or microwave before serving.
5. Serve with schezwan sauce or manchurian in gravy.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !