Bengal gram dhal – 1/2 cup
Red gram dhal (Thuar) – 1/2 cup
Green gram dhal – 1/2 cup
Black gram dhal (de husked) – 1/2 cup
Finely cut cashewnuts and melon seeds – 3 tbsp
Chopped coriander and curry leaves – 2 tbsp
Crushed ginger (Optional) – 1 tsp
Minced green chillies – 1 tbsp
Salt – as required
Oil – for deep frying.
1. Soak all the dhals together in water for 3 hours.
2. Drain well and grind coarsely with enough salt.
3. Add all the other ingredients.
4. Mix well and make lemon sized balls.
5. Flatten and deep fry in hot oil till crisp and brown on both sides. Serve hot
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !