6 slices of Bread
100 gms Butter
4 Garlic flakes
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
1. Cut each bread slice into two and arrange on a plate.
2. Place the butter in a saucer and mash with a fork.
3. Peel the garlic flakes, crush them and mash along with the butter, salt and pepper.
4. Spread the garlic butter on each bread piece and arrange them in an ovenproof dish or plate.
5. Heat the oven to 200C and place the dish in the oven.
6. After 10 minutes, remove the dish and serve the garlic bread with a soup.