Skinned Chicken Breast – 500 gms
Vegetable Oil – 1 cup
Fresh Ginger Root – 5 slices
Green Onions – 3, chopped to about 1 inch length
Green Pepper – 1, chopped to about 1 inch length
Bamboo Shoots – 1/2 cup, diced
Almonds – 1/3, slivered
1. Dice chicken in 1 inch cubes.
2. Combine marinade ingredients, add chicken and mix well.
3. Let it stand for 1/2 hour.
4. Heat oil in a wok, add chicken and stir fry until browned. Remove chicken and drain well.
5. Stir fry ginger, onion, pepper and bamboo shoots for about 1 minute until vegetables are crisp and tender. Combine ingredients for seasoning sauce in a small bowl, mix well and add to wok.
6. Bring to boil.
7. Add chicken to boiling sauce.
8. Stir fry the chicken until coated with sauce.
9. Add almonds, mix well and serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !