Fresh Green Beans – 500 gms
Black Bean paste – 2 tblsp
Low sodium Soy sauce – 2 tblsp
Col water – 1/4 cup
Corn starch – 1 tblsp
1. Wash green beans and trim into bite sized pieces. Steam or microwave with a little water until just tender. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. Mix together the black bean paste, soy sauce, water and corn starch until very smooth.
3. Heat a work or a large saucepan to medium high.
4. Add some water and the cooked beans.
5. When the beans are heated (about 2 minutes) add the sauce.
6. Stir constantly to coat the beans. (Sauce will get very thick)
7. Serve immediately over hot cooked rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !