Lowfat Milk – 2 cups
Ripe Banana – 1, cut into chunks
Sweetener – 2 packets
Unsweetened Cocoa powder – 1 tsp (or to taste)
Ice cubes – 2 to 3 (if banana is frozen, omit this)
Vanilla – 1/8 tsp (optional)
1. Place all ingredients in the blender.
2. Process until smooth.
3. Serve in a prechilled glass.
Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.