Lowfat Milk – 2 cups
Ripe Banana – 1, cut into chunks
Sweetener – 2 packets
Unsweetened Cocoa powder – 1 tsp (or to taste)
Ice cubes – 2 to 3 (if banana is frozen, omit this)
Vanilla – 1/8 tsp (optional)
1. Place all ingredients in the blender.
2. Process until smooth.
3. Serve in a prechilled glass.
Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.